Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brad's 26th Birthday!

Yesterday was Brad's 26th birthday! Our neighbors made an awesome dinner but I can't remember what it was called. haha It was tasty! We had all our neighbors together except for the Udalls because of their recent addition to their family but they did leave a present for Brad on the door. It was taped with princess tape because they had ran out of normal tape! It was very cute!


I made Brad's favorite cake which is funfetti but this time he wanted CHOCOLATE icing...I guess I have rubbed off on him a little bit. haha. Geordan and I got Sponge Bob party hats and the party favors that you blow...I don't know what you even call what I am talking about but anyways just look at the pictures. :)

Brad got a new phone for his birthday which was very appreciated not only by him but everyone he texts too! His number 2 button didn't work so he couldn't use the letters A,B, or C when he text. I would get some texts that would read like this: "Jump your hert out e" Translation: Jump your heart out Babe! Another one: "Let's hve m n heese for dinner tonight" Translation: Let's have mac and cheese tonight. The best one that I laughed at for awhile was when I was headed home from a track meet and Brad would text me saying, "r u lose yet? I love you." haha The real translation is "Are you CLOSE yet? I love you! hahahahaha It adds adventure to my life but I am extremely grateful I don't have to translate Brad text language anymore! haha

Brad also got a whole case of BROWNIES from his mom for his birthday! The story behind this one is that Brad and I would go to his parents' house on Sundays and have dinner and what not. Every time before we would leave, Brad would run downstairs to steal a box of brownies from his parents food storage! Debbie would say," Brad, quit stealing my brownies!" haha He never stopped till last year for a wedding gift we got a whole case of brownies from her!! We have since ran out from then so Brad's birthday present was perfect. On a side note, we don't usually eat the whole box of brownies ourselves...we have made it a tradition to bake brownies and watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition on most of our Sundays and then share them with friends or neighbors. It seems to bring lots of smiles so it's fun. Well enjoy the pictures!! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment