Tuesday, May 4, 2010

We are starting a Blog!!


So I have given in and decided to start a blog to keep friends and family updated on our new life together. I will probably add our wedding pictures so that all of you can see and share some thoughts of our wedding day. Here is one for now. haha You have to wait till I get more free time for more.

So a little bit about us in our present day lives is that we are both in college at Utah Valley University pursuing our Bachelor's degrees. Brad will graduate in December 2010 in Accounting but walk in the Spring of 2011 with me graduating with a degree in exercise science. I am apart of the UVU Track & Field Team and love it! Brad is very supportive of me which I am EXTREMELY grateful for!! We can't wait for this summer to be able to spend time with each other and have new and exciting adventures as "still" newlyweds!! haha We love each other and love our supportive families and friends!

2 comments:

  1. blogs rock :D
    we need to get together, it has been SOOO long ;)
    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would LOVE that!! We have missed you all!

    ReplyDelete